- Anyone interested in being eligible to participate in the 2022-2023 LAP program MUST have a valid TU membership good thru October 2023! Members are responsible for verifying their membership by visiting this link tu.org/login and check under membership details for their membership expiration date. Members can extend their membership from that link as well. Each extension will add 12 months to their previous expiration date, so you can extend at anytime. NOTE: If your current expiration date is prior to October 2022, you will need to extend your membership TWICE (24 months) to have an expiration date valid thru October 2023!
- Members have until July 31, 2022 to have their membership extension completed and qualify to move on to the next step.
- August 5 – 31, 2022 ALL members who desire to be eligible to purchase a LAP permit MUST go to the GRTU webpage and verify their LAP orientation eligibility by entering their TU membership number. If a member does not verify during this time frame, member WILL NOT get an invite to the orientation meetings and therefore will not qualify for a LAP purchase.
- There will be three opportunities to participate in a ZOOM orientation meeting between September 6th and September 19th. Attending ONE of these three ZOOM meetings is REQUIRED to be eligible to purchase a LAP program pass.
- After completion of ONE of the Zoom orientation meetings, you will qualify to receive a link via email and/or cell phone text on the date the LAP passes go on sale the first week of October. 1,000 LAP passes will be available this year and the cost will be $180. Guests passes will be available for $15 each with the purchase of a LAP pass.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Robilyn Pettit, Membership Chair, at Pettitr@grtu.org and she will be happy to assist.